I MISS YOU. And clearly - it wouldn't be a Christmas gift from Kellee if it had nothing to do with the internet now, would it? Have I mentioned I miss you? I miss Monday nights at Murphy's, I miss you always putting me in my place when I need it, I miss living only a hallway away... Can we go back to college, please? It's really hard for me to put into words how proud I am of you, so I'm not going to try. Just trust me. You're someone I really look up to in my life - your dedication and hard work and commitment to personal growth is inspiring. If I ever do have kids, I would hope my son or daughter would have half the ambition you have. You're one of those people I know I can count on even if we don't spend ever Monday night at Murphy's anymore and even if you're too busy driving around in your BMW to talk to me! I hope you had a great holiday season, and more importantly, I hope you enjoy your coffee!
Love you forever and ever and ever,
-Kellee
No comments:
Post a Comment